Speed up your shoot with KOSMOS and its colorful and fully customisable VELVET effects
New firmware with Effects
Please visit our KOSMOS SUPPORT pages on this site for more details, download files, DMX maps and firmware previous versions.
Whats’s new ? VELVET KOSMOS new features
Switches between different colors and intensities, creating a loop. You can select on which colors you want to loop, the smoothness of the transitions, the speed of the changes, etc.
A flickering light with adjustment of Color, Saturation, Softness between transitions. You can adjust it to create new personal effects, from a faint candle to a powerful fire or even a water effect by modifying the Hue values on which to create the loop.
Flashes of red, blue or any selected combination. From an ambulance or fire truck, to any combination according to the desired effect. You can modify speed, flash duration.
Light pulse effect with soft fade in and fade out.
White light or color strobe effect.
Emulates a TV screen effect by switching between different white or colored lights, selecting the range of colors displayed and being able to select the smoothness of the transitions and the speed of the loop with varying intensity.
Simulates a group of photographic flashes, with different intensities.
Simulates a sunrise.
With this effect you can control a group of luminaires that recreate the effect of a light passing through a moving vehicle. You can select the number of fixtures that will recreate the effect, the width of the effect, its speed, intensity and tone.
How to use effects
1. Press the FX button from any screen.
2. Click on the effect title box. The box will be highlighted.
3. Select the desired effect using the lower rotary encoder. Press the encoder button to select.
4. Once selected, the customizable parameters of each effect are highlighted. Use the lower encoder knob to select the desired parameter. Press again to modify the value of each parameter and adjust by turning the lower encoder.
5. Press the RUN button to start the effect and the STOP button to stop.